LDBSEARCHSection: User Commands (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEldbsearch - Search for records in a LDB database
- ldbsearch [-h] [-s base|one|sub] [-b basedn] [-i] [-H LDB-URL] [expression] [attributes]
ldbsearch searches a LDB database for records matching the specified expression (see the ldapsearch(1) manpage for a description of the expression format). For each record, the specified attributes are printed.
- Show list of available options.
- LDB URL to connect to. See ldb(7) for details.
- Search scope to use. One-level, subtree or base.
- Read search expressions from stdin.
- Specify Base DN to use.
- LDB URL to connect to (can be overrided by using the -H command-line option.)
ldb was written by Andrew Tridgell.
If you wish to report a problem or make a suggestion then please see the : http://ldb.samba.org/ web site for current contact and maintainer information.
This manpage was written by Jelmer Vernooij.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:05 GMT, December 24, 2015